photo by alex vu
I know, the title sounds a bit crazy. But it’s true. If you watch the video and/or read the instructions on this blog post, you can start screen recording in under 3 minutes. Enough talk, let’s get started!
Watch the video below on how to start screen recording:
- Google search: “ilos videos”
- Click on the ilos Videos website
- Sign up for a free (basic) ilos account
- Download the screen recorder
- Launch the screen recorder
- Save the video and you’re ready to start screen recording along with sharing and organizing your videos.
What is ilos?
ilos is a cloud-based screen recorder which means that videos won’t fill up your computer and you can easily grab the link to a video and share it in seconds. ilos provides a place for you to record, share, and organize your screen recordings online.
ilos is more than a screen recorder. It’s a new way of communicating that started with Millennials and is now moving into corporate America. We usually explain it like this:
We can help
If you have any issues, we are here to help. Give us a call and we’ll talk things through: (651) 560-6447
Latest posts by John Stokman (see all)
- How 15 Rockstar Marketers Use Video - October 13, 2015
- “I’m Samantha O’Hagan and here’s why I use ilos” - October 7, 2015
- The “How-To” Search revolution and what it means for your SaaS - September 28, 2015