photo by alex vu
I know, the title sounds a bit crazy. But it’s true. If you watch the video and/or read the instructions on this blog post, you can start screen recording in under 3 minutes. Enough talk, let’s get started!
Watch the video below on how to start screen recording:
- Google search: “ilos videos”
- Click on the ilos Videos website
- Sign up for a free (basic) ilos account
- Download the screen recorder
- Launch the screen recorder
- Save the video and you’re ready to start screen recording along with sharing and organizing your videos.
What is ilos?
ilos is a cloud-based screen recorder which means that videos won’t fill up your computer and you can easily grab the link to a video and share it in seconds. ilos provides a place for you to record, share, and organize your screen recordings online.
ilos is more than a screen recorder. It’s a new way of communicating that started with Millennials and is now moving into corporate America. We usually explain it like this:
We can help
If you have any issues, we are here to help. Give us a call and we’ll talk things through: (651) 560-6447
Latest posts by Eric Mlsna (see all)
- Software vs. human? What Should You Automate vs. Not? - June 14, 2016
- How To Work Remote Without Driving Yourself Insane - June 2, 2016
- A Mega-List Of Interesting, Lesser Known Productivity Tools - April 19, 2016